Network and Technical Support Analyst
Full-Time Permanent Position
Are you an enthusiastic personality with a passion for serving others as well as previous experience in working within a helpdesk or technical service environment? Do you have an aptitude for IT and a background in customer service? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client offers excellent opportunities to progress within the organisation, starting from a customer service help-desk role. You will be provided with all of the training needed to progress into a field-based Technical support role.
- To be the key interface between the customer and the organisation when helpdesk issues arise, dealing with these issues in an effective professional manner is paramount.
- Communication is key, ensuring the customer is fully involved and communicated with throughout the support process.
- To support the customer service team with service and to ensure that all administration related tickets are completed to a high standard.
- Develop and improve individual and the team's knowledge and performance output.
- Be aware of what the current customer specific SLA's and quality performances are to ensure customers have a balanced understanding of the organisation's overall performance.
- Helpdesk support and configuration of RF and Network infrastructure from enterprise wireless market leaders including but not exclusively Zebra, Cisco, and Meraki.
The successful candidate will come from a customer service or technical service environment. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Your enthusiastic personality with a passion for serving others will play a large part in this role. You must be able to understand detailed information, analyse data and to present the data and summary outcomes in a professional manner.
- Previous experience in working within a Customer Service or helpdesk environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; verbal, written and telephone manner.
- Demonstrate customer empathy, good customer interaction skills, and strong communication skills.
- Computer literate and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have good influencing and negotiating skills when dealing with customers and internal
Hours for this role are on a Shift Rota: A total of 14 rostered working days within a 28-day period, with 2 weekends out of 4 being rostered off. The shifts are (7.00am-7pm) and (7pm-7am)
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.