Customer Support Advisor
£17,000 - £19,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Do you have previous customer service experience? Do you thrive within a busy and varied role where no two days are the same? If so, then this could be the new permanent opportunity you have been looking for!
Due to continued growth my client is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Support Advisor to join their fast paced and dynamic team in Devizes. You will be liaising with current and potential new customers informing them of the products on offer, therefore a pro-active and engaging manner is key!
- Contact customers via telephone and email
- Repsonding to sales enquiries
- Advising on specific requirements
- Updating and maintaining the database
- Processing customer queries quickly and efficiently
- Provide support to colleagues
- General administration
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Professional and personable telephone manner
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
Hours of work will be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8am - 5pm and Wednesday 7am - 5pm and there is free on-site parking available.
The client offers a warm and friendly office environment, where you will receive an excellent induction programme and support from colleagues.
Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.