Customer Service Technical Adviser
Salary: Up to £24,000 - With Overtime also being available.
21 days holiday plus bank holidays and your Birthday off.
Dress Down day on Fridays.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Are you a confident communicator?
Do you enjoy problem solving?
Are you experienced with the use of Microsoft packages including Excel?
If you are answering Yes, then please read on and apply below.
Our Client is a multi-award winning and leading business to business communications provider of products and services in the telecoms and data industry.
The successful applicant will join as a Customer Service Technical Adviser, dedicated to providing a high level of support and guidance across the Business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client within the Technical Administration Team who are at the heart of Business. You will be responsible to focus on providing exceptional customer service and project delivery to our customers. You will be the main point of contact and will pro-actively stay in contact with our customers to manage their expectations.
- The successful candidate will take ownership of a diverse and challenging role where attention to detail coupled with an overriding passion for providing inspiring customer service is needed along with a positive minded can-do attitude.
- The ability to relationship build is central to the role and there is a daily demand to multi-task with the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- You will need to be numerate and commercially savvy as well as being dedicated, loyal and looking to stay long term.
- The ability to think on your feet whilst under pressure and can work on your own initiative.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent Communications Skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Professional and Punctual Attitude.
- Team player.
- Strong Administration Skills.
- Experience of Microsoft and Excel.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Professional to join a growing and well-respected Business within this industry.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 800378 and email