Customer Service Team Leader
£9.61 per hour + holiday
Temporary to Permanent Assignment
Are you an experienced Customer Service Team Leader seeking a fast paced and diverse role in the Malmesbury area? Do you enjoy inspiring and supporting a team? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Team Leader to join their busy team in Malmesbury on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Planning and delegating daily team activities
- Ensuring calls are sufficient monitored at all times
- Managing escalated complaints
- Provide to support to the Customer Service Executives
- Identify staff development needs
- Completing 1-2-1's
- Managing day to day requests
- Previous customer service team leader experience
- Professional, confident telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and drive to motivate a team
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Flexible and approachable
- Strong problem solving skills
- Able to work to deadlines and under pressure
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm with 1 in 4 weekends.
Due to the assignment starting shortly, candidates will need to be immediately available.
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
The client offers a modern, vibrant and enjoyable open plan working environment, where you will receive excellent training and support - there is also free on-site parking!
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.