Customer Service Team Leader
£20,000 - £21,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Do you have previous supervisory or team leader experience? Are you looking to progress your career and manage a small team by taking a hands-on approach? If the answer is YES, then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Team Leader to join their growing and busy team in Frome. You will be responsible for the planning, organising and managing the contact centre, whilst delivering exceptional, authentic and personal customer service experience.
- Support the recruitment of and manage the onboarding administration of the customer care team
- Provide induction training and coaching
- Management the day to day performance of the team
- Setting daily targets, promoting upselling and cross selling opportunities
- Managing the staff rota
- Ensure policies and processes are adhered to
- Carry out daily team briefing
- Provide weekly report
- Manage customer complaints and escalations
- Liaise with other departments
- Previous supervisor / senior customer service experience is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
- Able to be proactive and use your own initiative
- Good organisation skills and able to prioritise workloads
- Professional and personable telephone manner
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm (37.5 hours per week)
Due to the client's location, having your own transport is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a niche and market leading company, where the team are at the heart of everything they do. Full training and support will be given to the successful candidate, but also an attractive benefits package.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.