Customer Service Advisor
Monday - Friday
Are you looking for your next role in a busy and fast paced environment? Do you enjoy working in a varied role among a strong team of people? Do you have great customer service skills? If so, this could be the role for you!
My client a well-established company in Chippenham is looking for a Service Support Specialist to join their busy team. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to existing and new clients whilst projecting a positive and professional attitude.
- Provide customers with service reporting
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Being the first point of contact to customers both by telephone, email and online chat
- Resolving customer issues
- Inputting data onto the system
- Ensure issues are processed and resolved within agreed SLAs
- Strong initiative and ability to plan and organise well
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Be a great team player with a keen eye for detail
- Previous experience within a call centre environment would be advantageous
We are looking for a candidate who is proactive in their approach, self-motivated to ensure customers receive the best experience ensuring excellent satisfaction. You will be computer literate and have fantastic verbal and written communication skills.
This role is working between the hours of 8.00am - 6.00pm on a rota basis (40 hours per week) Monday - Friday
The successful candidate will have great service skills, as well as being resourceful and responsible. Required to have good Microsoft office skills and excellent attention to detail.
CMD Recruitment endeavor to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.