Customer Service Officer
£9.50 per hour + Holiday
Temporary Assignment until the end of November
Do you have previous call centre experience? Are you seeking an exciting and diverse customer service assignment, where no two days are the same? Well if so, then this could be the position for you!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Officer to join a busy and well-established team in Chippenham. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated and supportive team where you will be responsible for responding to a high level and diverse range of customer contact daily.
- First point of contract for all queries and complaints
- Maintain electronic and written databases
- Arrange, attend and participate in meetings and conferences
- Provide support to colleagues within the team
- General administration
- Previous experience within a call centre/customer service environment
- Confident handling large call volumes and complex queries
- Able to work on your own imitative
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Professional and polite telephone manner
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly.
The working hours are:
Monday 8am - 4.30pm
Tuesday 10.30am - 7pm
Wednesday 8am - 4.30pm
Thursday 8am - 4pm
Friday 8am - 4.30pm
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
The client offers a modern and open plan working environment, where you will receive excellent training and support - there is also free on-site parking!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.