Customer Service Manager
£26,000 - £32,000 per annum
Do you feel undervalued in your current customer service team leader / manager role? Would you love to work for a diverse and expanding organisation in the Bristol area? If the answer is YES, then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for in 2021!
My client is seeking a positive and inspiring Customer Service Manager to join their dynamic team in Bristol. You will be managing a small but dedicated customer service team who put their customers at the heart of everything they do. You will ensure your team have the knowledge and skills to provide the best possible service, whilst supporting the team daily.
- Handle face to face and phone enquiries from customers
- Investigate complaints thoroughly
- Liaise with customers and outside organisations
- Ensure all leasehold and shared ownership properties are leased / sold in a timely manner
- Manage the annual rent review process
- Produce accurate reports
- Implement customer service policies and housing standards
- Manage and lead projects when required
- Previous customer service supervisory / managerial experience is essential
- Experience of managing projects and delivering these on time
- A background in social housing would be advantageous
- Able to motivate and support a team
- Confident resolving complaint's and escalations
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Sound knowledge of IT systems and able to analyse data
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 35 hours per week, however due to Covid-19 the role will be based from home.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading organisation, where you will receive continued developmental support and excellent benefits.
Due to the client's location, having your own transport would be advantageous, as there will be occasions in the future where you will need to visit the office.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.