Customer Service Advisor
£8.50 per hour + holiday
Temporary Assignment until April 2020
Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor? Do you enjoy a varied and busy customer service position where every day is different? If the answer is YES, then this could be the temporary opportunity for you!
Due to an increase in business, my client is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their busy team in Malmesbury for the next 3-6 months. You will be receiving inbound calls from customers, ensuring that the highest level of service is always upheld.
- Liaising with customers via telephone, web chat and social media
- Resolving customer queries and complaints
- Processing customer order
- Suggesting appropriate add-ons to orders
- Assist the department to work towards team KPI's
- Updating and maintaining the in-house database
- Entering information on Excel spreadsheets
- General administration
- Previous customer service experience
- Professional, confident telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to work to deadlines and under pressure
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm with 1 in 4 weekends.
Due to the assignment starting shortly, candidates will need to be immediately available.
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
The client offers a modern, vibrant and enjoyable open plan working environment, where you will receive excellent training and support - there is also free on-site parking!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.