Customer Service Executive
Salary: Up to £19,000
Internal Training Provided.
Flexibly working shift rota. 7-day 2 shift rotation system.
- Winter (end of October-end of Feb): Monday-Friday 8am-7pm, Saturday 9.00am-5.30pm, Sunday 9.30am-3.30pm.
- Summer (end of Feb-end of Oct): Monday-Friday 8am-6pm, Saturday 9am-4pm, Sunday 9.30am-3.30pm)
- Shifts are regularly rotated and flexible however there is an expectation that you would work 1 weekend in 4 and 1 later shift in 4.
Are you a Customer Services Professional with strong Administrative qualities?
Do you enjoy following customer enquiries through to satisfactory completion?
If you are answering Yes, then please read on and apply below.
I am recruiting for a Customer Services Executive to join our Client who are located within Malmesbury, Wiltshire.
To put the Customer at the Heart of all you do. Sharing your knowledge and ensuring questions, queries and concerns are responded to in a timely and professional manner.
You will be responsible to complete the following duties:
Major Activities / Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure every customer receives the very best customer care. The customer is at the heart of what you do.
- Remain courteous, professional, knowledgeable and helpful to customers and colleagues at all times.
- Answer customer calls, web chat, Social Media Contacts and emails professional and in timely manner always promoting the authenticity of the organisation.
- Resolve customer issues, process customer orders, suggesting appropriate add-ons when possible.
- Ensure department productivity and service is always high even when you are not in by communicating appropriately on customer orders and accounts through detailed notes.
- Actively help the department meet its organisation set KPI's (Key Performance Indicators)
- Attend and actively engage in product and skills training sessions.
- Take ownership and only escalate serious customer issues to the management team as appropriate having tried to self-solve, using the skills you will be equipped with.
- To evidence and report system and company procedural issues to the Team Leaders and appropriate departments, ensuring any follow up is carried out.
- Proactively assist with the day-to-day running of the department including administrative tasks, training of others and product training.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skill and Experience (Required to perform the job)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Confident, clear telephone manner.
- Diligence and attention to detail with great problem-solving skills.
- PC Literacy.
- Enthusiasm and drive, proactive and resourceful.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Time management.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.