Customer Service Executive
£16,000 - £19,000 per annum
Are you a pro-active and engaging Customer Service Advisor? Would you love to work for a small but growing team in Corsham? If so, we want to hear from you!
Due to continued growth my client is seeking an experienced Customer Service Executive to join their dedicated team in Corsham. You will be working in a small team, in charge of processing customer orders whilst maintaining a high level of service. Reporting to the Sales Line Manager, you will be allocated a number of customers to ensure that their needs and requirements are met.
- Liaise directly with customers via telephone and email
- Ensure all day to day administrative tasks are completed
- Processing customer orders
- Provide assistance to colleagues
- Upsell and cross-sell products to existing customers
- General administrative duties
- Previous experience within a similar position is essential
- Professional and engaging telephone manner
- Self-motivated with great attention to detail
- Confident liaising with people at all levels
- Be able to provide a great level of service
- Able to work on your own initiative
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
Due to the client's location, you will require your own transport - there is also free on-site parking. If you would like to join a company with big plans to expand over the next 5 years and the opportunity to make the role your own, then this is the position for you.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.