Customer Service Coordinator
£18,000 per annum + excellent staff benefits
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Do you have previous customer service/administration experience? Are you looking for a new challenge in the Chippenham area? If the answer is YES, then this could be the permanent position you have been looking for!
Due to continued growth, my client is seeking a dynamic and professional Customer Service Coordinator to join their expanding team in Chippenham. You will be working within a busy and very established team, where you will be responsible for managing the booking of appointments for clients, along with the day to day administration.
- Being the first point of contact for all incoming calls
- Resolving customer and client telephone queries
- Working to client and internal SLAs
- Plan and orgainse the booking of appointments
- Updating all client and internal systems with appointments
- Checking relevant reports to ensure tasks are being completed
- Work towards the team daily and monthly targets
- Liaise with customers and clients
- General administration
- Previous customer service/administration experience
- Excellent organisation/communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent attention to detail
The successful candidate will be highly organised and able to work in a fast paced environment, one where you can multi-task effortlessly and build rapport quickly with clients. Candidates with previous administration and customer service experience will no doubt thrive within this varied and busy role.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm, however candidates will need to be flexible as on occasions you will be required to work until 7pm and 1 in 4 Saturday mornings.
The client offers free on-site parking, along with an excellent staff benefits package - plus there are two office dogs who visit regularly!
Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.