Customer Service Coordinator
£23,350 per annum
3 Month Fixed Term Contract
Do you have previous customer service and administration experience? Are you seeking a busy and diverse fixed term contract for the next 3 months? Well if so, then this could be the position for you!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Coordinator to join their busy and well-established team in Melksham. You will be able to work from either the office in Melksham or work from home - it's up to you!
You will be responsible for managing the utilisation of operative resource, including managing the diaries for different teams, organising deployment of operatives, ensuring Health and Safety procedures are always followed, and providing the best possible service.
- Work alongside Supervisors to drive Operative productivity through effective diary management and communication.
- Monitor workforces and act as a first point of contact for customers
- Ensuring all appointments are attended
- Arranging and monitoring works
- Analyse reports to identify upcoming jobs
- Prepare and send out letters
- Book in planned appointments with customers
- Update and maintain documentation
- General administration
- Previous customer service/administration experience
- Experience of diary management
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Organised and methodical approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm or 8.30am - 5.30pm (40 hours per week).
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.