Customer Service Coordinator
£17,500 per annum
Fixed Term Contract for 9 to 12 months
Do you have previous administration/customer service experience? Do you enjoy working within a fast paced environment? If the answer is YES, then this could be the position for you!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Coordinator to join their friendly and well established team in Chippenham. You will be responsible for managing the booking of appointments to ensure the maximum efficiency of the team and to ensure that deadlines are met. This is a busy and fast paced department, therefore you must be able to 'hit the ground running' and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Plan and organise the booking of appointments
- Booking appointments via the in-house CRM
- Updating clients with regards to their appointments
- Monitoring the teams' daily workload
- Liaise with customers and clients
- Maintaining and updating the database
- General administration
- Previous administration/customer service experience
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
- Professional telephone manner
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good standard of numeracy, literacy and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 10am - 6.30pm with 60 minutes for lunch. You will also be required to work 1 in 6 Saturdays.
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
The company offers a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere, where you will be joining a very established team - there are even a couple of office dogs who visit regularly! There is also free on-site parking for staff.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.