Customer Service Coordinator
£9.50 per hour + Holiday
Temporary Assignment for 12 weeks
Do you have customer service experience? Do you have strong communication skills, with a confident and professional telephone manner? Well if so, then this could be the position for you!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Coordinator to join a busy and well-established team in Melksham. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy and diverse team, where you will be part of global brand. For the right candidate there could be the opportunity of the role to become permanent.
- First point of contract for all queries and complaints
- Receiving and processing customer orders
- Liaising with relevant departments to ensure deadlines are met
- Creation of customer invoices and relevant documentation
- Outbound calling to existing customers to promote sales/services
- Previous experience within a call centre/customer service environment
- Able to work on your own initative
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Professional and polite telephone manner
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
The client offers a supporting and open plan working environment, where you will receive excellent training and support - there is also free on-site parking!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.