Customer Service Coordinator
£22,509 per annum + excellent benefits
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Do you have previous customer service or administration experience? Do you thrive within a fast paced and customer focussed position? Well if so, then get in touch with CMD today!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Coordinator to join their friendly and well-established team in Devizes. You will be allocating and scheduling works for Operatives, ensuring that requests are actioned quickly and efficiently.
- Manage schedules and appointments
- Coordinate diaries of Operatives
- Deal with repair related issues
- Producing written reports
- Obtain and collate customer satisfaction surveys
- Support the team with general administration
- Previous customer service administration experience
- Experience of processing invoices
- Good standard of numeracy, literacy and written communication skills
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
- Professional telephone manner
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
The client offers a modern and vibrant open plan working environment, where you will receive excellent training and support - there is also free on-site parking!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.