Customer Service Advisor
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
Are you a customer service professional?
Do you enjoy resolving all manner of issues and enquiries?
Do you aim to provide the best customer service possible?
If you are answering Yes, then please read on and apply below.
Our Client is a well known and respected Distributor into the Hospitality Industry. With an extensive and varied range of products within their portfolio. With several Distribution sites across the UK this is an integral position to strengthen the growth of the Business further.
I am recruiting a Professional and Determined Customer Service Advisor to join our Client in Calne, Wiltshire.
The successful candidate will have an array of duties and responsibilities where 2 days will not be the same.
Duties to include:
- To build strong relationships with new, existing and lapsed Clients whilst providing professional Customer Service at all time.
- You will be responsible for receiving and processing incoming calls and emails through to completion.
- You will receive high volumes of incoming calls of which will include customer complaints, enquiries and orders.
- You will be responsible for contacting existing and lapsed Clients with the enthesis on converting conversations to processing order and to the arrangement of deliveries.
- Taking part in regular Promotional Drives, up selling from Promotional Brochure on all calls.
- Utilising all available reports & systems.
- Ensure high standards of customer services, taking and inputting orders efficiently and accurately.
- To have a clear and personable telephone manner.
- Take ownership of solving customer issues through pro-active customer service.
- To promote the sale of our client's products.
- Retain and provide strong relationships with account managers, helping them in acquiring new business and work on composite selling to Customers on their area's.
- To promote from our promotional brochure and up sell specific drives.
- Understanding the need to target specific Customers with products that are relevant to them.
- Responsible for certain administration duties within the office; confirmation, sorting the post, filing, processing orders etc.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Professional Customer Service Advisor to join a well- established and well-respected Business within this industry.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 800378 and email