Customer Services Advisor
Salary: £18,000 Basic + Bonus / Commission - (OTE £23,000)
21 days holiday plus bank holidays and your Birthday off.
Dress Down day on Fridays.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Are you a confident communicator?
Do you enjoy problem solving?
Are you experienced with the use of Microsoft packages including Excel?
If you are answering Yes, then please read on and apply below.
Our Client is a multi-award winning and leading business to business communications provider of products and services in the telecoms and data industry.
The successful applicant will join as a Customer Service Advisor, dedicated to providing a high level of support and guidance across the Business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client as a Customer Services Advisor and be at the heart of the business where the focus is to provide exceptional account management to our customers. You are the main point of contact and will pro-actively stay in contact with your customers plus you will also be their champion should they need you.
The successful applicant will have the ability to:
- Work within a challenging role where attention to detail coupled with an overriding passion for providing inspiring customer support is needed along with a positive minded can do attitude.
- The ability to relationship build with our customers is central to this role.
- There is a daily demand to multi-task with the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- You will be dealing with a high volume of calls and emails.
- You will be taking responsibility and dealing directly with these queries wherever possible and overseeing them to conclusion.
- You will need to be numerate and commercially savvy as well as being dedicated, loyal and looking to stay long term.
- The ability to think on your feet whilst under pressure and can work on your own initiative.
- The ability to provide professional and confident communications.
- Be Numerate and Commercially aware.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Professional to join a growing and well-respected Business within this industry.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 800378 and email