Customer Service Advisor
£16,500 - £18,000 DOE, plus bonus
Fulltime and Permanent
Do you have experience in providing excellent Customer Service? Have you got a background working in retail, hospitality or a financial/banking environment? Are you looking to broaden your experience within a fast-paced environment? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client is looking for a skilled Customer Service Representative to join their friendly and motivated team to provide customer support for a range of clients. You will be expected to report to the Team Leader of the Customer Service Department, assisting with customer enquiries and working alongside internal departments.
- Performing typical customer service procedures
- Recording all customer queries and complaints and handling these in the appropriate manner
- Utilising in-house customer service programmes
- Proficient in Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in or willingness to learn intricate in-house CRM systems
- Outstanding communication skills and a professional phone manner
- Self-motivator and happy to work in a fast-paced environment
The successful candidate will be well organised, proactive and willing to take initiative. You will be a motivated professional with excellent personable skills. You must have previous experience working in a Customer Service position, candidates without experience need not apply.
Start times between 8am - 12.30pm and finish times between 3.30pm and 9pm. Most shifts will be within normal office hours, but occasional an early morning or later evening work may be required.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.