Customer Service Administrator
Full Time, On-going
37hrs per week
Are you an experienced Customer Service Administrator? Are you able to demonstrate a background in customer service and administration-based roles? Are you a team player with the ability to organise workload and manage your time effectively? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our well-renowned client is seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join them within a business customer service department. This role is on an ongoing temporary basis likely to last 6 months.
- Answering queries from customers including; supply issues, complaints, delivery/shipment issues
- Review the current contract process for orders
- Complete order books
- Being the second point of contact on the phone
- Ensuring all orders are completed in a timely manner
- Following up on quotations
- Updating daily quotes and pricings
The successful candidate will have strong administrative skills with the ability to manage and process orders effectively. You will also have a customer service background with a proven record of demonstrating effective query resolution.
- Strong customer service background
- Excellent administrative skills
- The ability to answer customer queries in an effective and timely manner
- Confident with following up quotations and returns
- Effectively manage workload
- Thrive in a busy environment
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.