Customer Service Administrator
£10.26 per hour + holiday
Temporary Assignment for 3 Months
Are you an experienced Customer Service Administrator? Are you immediately available and seeking a new assignment in Trowbridge? If the answer is YES, then this could be the temporary opportunity for you!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their busy team in Trowbridge for a 3 month temporary assignment. You will be providing customer service and administrative support to the department, ensuring that all documentation is accurate and processed in a timely manner.
- Answering inbound calls
- Resolving customer queries
- Managing the group email inbox
- Updating and maintaining the in-house database
- Maintaining electronic and paper-based filing system
- General administration
- Previous customer service /administration experience
- Confident working within a busy office environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to work on own initiative
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm.
Due to the client's location, it would be beneficial to have your own transport.
This assignment is starting shortly, therefore candidates will need to be immediately available.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.