Customer Service Administrator
£16,000 - £19,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Customer Service Administrator? Would you love to work for a small but growing team in Corsham? If so, we want to hear from you!
Due to continued growth my client is seeking an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their dedicated team in Corsham. You will be working in a small team, in charge of processing customer orders whilst maintaining a high level of service.
- Printing labels and order paperwork
- Assisting with goods in
- Processing any orders
- General administrative duties
- Processing customer orders
- Previous experience within a similar position is essential
- Self-motivated with great attention to detail
- Comfortable communicating with customers and transport providers
- Be able to provide a great level of service
- Able to work on your own initiative
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with 1 hour for lunch (35 hours per week).
Due to the client's location, you will require your own transport - there is also free on-site parking. If you would like to join a company with big plans to expand over the next 5 years and the opportunity to make the role your own, then this is the position for you.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.