Customer Service Administrator
£9.60 per hour + holiday
Temporary Assignment until July 2020
Do you have previous customer service/administration experience? Do you enjoy liaising with customers and are able to work to deadlines? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
Our prestigious client is currently requiring an experienced temporary Customer Service Administrator to join their well-established but growing team in Devizes. You will be supporting the team, ensuring the highest level of customer service is given to new and existing customers.
- Send order acknowledgements
- Liaise with the Operations and Warehouse team
- Chasing suppliers for stock
- Keeping customers updated regularly
- Resolve customer queries
- Raise credit notes
- General administration
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Able to work within a small but busy team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Methodical, logical and organised approach
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
Hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm and Friday 8am - 4.30pm.
There is free on-site parking for the successful candidate.
This is a great opportunity to join a niche and well-respected client in the Devizes area. The successful candidate will be joining a dedicated team where you will receive excellent training and support, but also the opportunity to become an integral part of the team.
Due to the client's location, having your own transport would be beneficial.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.