Customer Service Administrator
£8.83 per hour + holiday
On-going Temporary Assignment
Are you an experienced Receptionist/Customer Service Advisor? Are you seeking a new assignment within the Andover area? If the answer is YES, then this could be the temporary opportunity for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join a well-established organisation in Andover. You will be providing an effective and efficient reception service to all customers, ensuring an excellent customer service is provided at all times. Duties:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Resolving customer queries
- Place orders for stationery
- Opening the incoming post
- Franking all outgoing post
- General administration
- Previous customer service/reception experience
- Professional and personable attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to pick up new systems easily
- Works well under pressure
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm with 1 hour for lunch.
Due to the assignment starting shortly, candidates will need to be immediately available.
Due to the clients location, having your own transport would be beneficial. The client offers a modern and vibrant open plan working environment, where you will receive excellent training and support - there is also free on-site parking!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.