Customer Service Administrator
£11.16 per hour + Holiday
Temporary Assignment for 6 Months
Do you have previous customer service/administration experience? Are you highly organised and enjoy supporting a busy team? If the answer is YES, then apply today as this could be the temporary assignment you have been looking for!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their team in Chippenham. You will be playing a key role in the department, ensuring that all enquiries from internal and external customers are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- Answering inbound calls
- Resolving enquiries
- Preparing orders and notifications
- Liaising with internal and external customers daily
- Maintaining filing systems - both paper and electronic
- Updating the in-house database
- Producing reports
- Diary management
- Booking appointments
- General administration
- Previous customer service/administration experience
- Able to work well on own initiative
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37 hours per week with 30 minutes for lunch.
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial* There is also free on-site parking for staff.
This organisation offers a supportive team environment, where you will be an integral part of the department.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.