Customer Service Administrator
£8.50 per hour + holiday
Temporary Assignment Until April 2020
Are you an experienced Administrator? Do you enjoy a busy administration role where you will be supporting a team? If the answer is YES, then this could be the temporary opportunity for you!
Due to an increase in business, my client is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their busy team in Malmesbury until April 2020. You will play a key part within the Customer Service Team, where you will be supporting colleagues with their daily administration.
- Monitoring customer orders
- Raising claims with carriers
- Monitor failed payments
- Resourcing of stock
- Placing orders on hold
- Dealing with out of stocks items from suppliers
- Chasing late orders
- Liaising with the Accounts department
- Answering inbound calls
- Responding to customer queries
- General administration
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Professional, confident telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work to deadlines and under pressure
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm and 1 in 4 weekends.
Due to the assignment starting shortly, candidates will need to be immediately available.
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
The client offers a modern, vibrant and enjoyable open plan working environment, where you will receive excellent training and support - there is also free on-site parking!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.