Customer Service Administrator
£21,537 per annum
Fixed Term Contract Until End of February 2020
Do you have a strong background in customer service and administration? Are you available at short notice and looking for a fixed term contract until the end of February 2020? If the answer is YES, then this could be the position you have been looking for!
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their well-established team in Salisbury. You will be providing a first-class administration service to support the department and be the first point of contact for customers and clients.
- Resolve customer queries
- Process customer orders
- Maintain sales records
- Update and maintain databases both electronic and paper based
- Deliver reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- General administration
- Previous customer service/administration experience
- Professional and personable telephone manner
- Able to work under pressure and to timescales
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Fast but accurate data entry speed
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
Hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5pm and Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Due to the client's location having your own transport would be beneficial.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.