Customer Service Administrator
£18,000 - £21,000 per annum
Are you a pro-active and engaging customer service individual, who enjoys taking ownership of customer orders and seeing the process from start to finish? Are you looking for a role within the Melksham area? If so, then this could be the permanent position you have been looking for!
Due to internal progression, my client is currently seeking a motivated and experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their established team in Melksham. The role will entail being the first point of contact for all customer enquiries, ensuring that business objectives and service goals are achieved.
- Processing customer orders received via telephone and email
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Updating customers on their order process
- Resolving complaints
- Contacting existing and new customers to promote new products
- General administration
- Previous customer service/sales order processing experience
- Professional and personable telephone manner
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Fast but accurate data entry speed
- Well organised and able to manage own workload
- Able to promote new products
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm with 1 hour for lunch.
Due to the client's location having your own transport would be beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who would like to work for an expanding but well-established company in Melksham. There is free on-site parking, annual cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers available.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.