Customer Service Administrator
HOURS: 9.30am - 5.30pm (Monday - Friday)
Have you gained good experience within Customer Service?
Are you experienced with the processing of Sales Orders?
Do you have your own transport?
Are you comfortable working in a small office environment?
If you have answered "yes" to the above, then please read on!
Our client is a small but established business located on the outskirts of Warminster. Due to their rural and beautiful location, you will definitely need to have your own transport!
They now have an opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their small busy sales office on a full time permanent basis working a 37.5 hour week.
Duties will include;-
* Dealing with customer service enquiries via telephone and email.
* Inputting sales and purchase orders onto the computer system.
* Uploading purchase orders to suppliers onto the computer system.
* Liaising with suppliers on stock levels and delivery issues.
* Preparing and sending out product samples.
* Maintaining newsletter subscription mailing lists.
* Office opening and closing routines.
* Updating website content.
* Proven customer service skills with proactive approach.
* Professional telephone manner and strong communication skills.
* You must have previous experience with sales order processing.
* Excellent PC skills.
* Strong organisational skills and ability to work using initiative.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability and confidence to work in a small office environment.