Customer Service Administrator
£19,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Customer Service Administrator? Are you seeking a new and fast paced position working for a prestigious client in Devizes? If so, then apply today as this could be the position you have been looking for!
Due to internal promotion my client is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their fast paced and dynamic team in Devizes. You will be responsible for booking appointment for the clients' key accounts.
- Contact customers via telephone and email to arrange appointments
- Raise orders via the CRM and allocate work
- Ensuring customers are kept up to date with their enquiry
- Processing customer queries quickly and efficiently
- Provide support to colleagues
- General administration
- Previous customer service/administration experience is essential
- Professional and personable telephone manner
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
Hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 8am - 5.30pm and Friday 8am - 5pm and there is free on-site parking available.
The client offers free on-site parking and you will be working within a well-established and friendly team!
Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.