Customer Service Administrator
12 month contract, covering maternity leave
Are you looking for your next customer service role? Do you enjoy working in a busy environment, surrounded by a friendly team? Are you customer focussed and a strong communicator? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client is seeking an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their Devizes branch to deliver high class, innovative after-sales service levels. You will report to the Customer Service Team Leader and be responsible for bookings for their key account, contract maintenance and customers.
- Generate reports from database and online system
- Communicate with customer across multiple channels to arrange bookings
- Qualify information and keep all stakeholders informed by liaising with internal and external customers throughout the booking process
- Ensure all processes and documents meet ISO standards of accreditation
- Work to team targets, KPI's and SLA's
- Previous experience in after-sales or fleet management administration would be advantageous
- Adept IT skills with good understanding of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong networking kills and ability to build lasting relationships
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and commercially aware. You will be an efficient worker, ensuring tasks are achieved within deadlines and to a high standard. You will have a professional attitude and recognise the importance of diversity of thought and each individual's unique contribution to the team.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.