Customer Sales Team Leader
Are you looking for your next Team Leader / Management position? Do you enjoy working in a busy environment, surrounded by a friendly team? Are you customer and sales focussed, coupled with strong communication skills? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client is seeking an experienced Customer Service or Sales Team Leader to join their Norwich branch to focus on growing the business and ensuring the team is working to the highest standards. You will report to the Regional Manager and be responsible for resource management, encouraging team members and identifying new areas for training.
- Responsible for the recruiting process for new members and providing continuous coaching and development to the existing team
- Communicate deadline and sales goals to the team
- Generate detailed reports for the Regional Manager
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers and effectively handle escalated issues and complaints
- Keep team members motivated
- Identify any skills shortage and set out new areas for training
- Conduct group meetings to ensure best practices
- Previous experience in a Contact centre environment is essential
- Strong Customer Service skills and ability to build lasting relationships
- Full UK driving license and have the ability to travel to visit other branches
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and commercially aware. You will be an efficient worker, ensuring tasks are achieved within deadlines and to a high standard. You will have a professional attitude and recognise the importance of diversity of thought and each individual's unique contribution to the team.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.