Customer Accounts Performance Leader (Team Manager)
£28000 - £32000
Full Time & Permanent role - 37.5 hours/week
Excellent benefits including bonus, up to £1000 travel allowance, 25 days hol + BH
Are you experienced in leading and motivating operational teams? Can you demonstrate a background in workflow forecasting, management and resource planning? Have you set and achieved KPI's/SLA's?
If you have answered YES then CMD have a progressive Customer Accounts Performance Leader role for you!
As a leader within Customer Services you will work in close partnership with colleagues across the team and the rest of the business to deliver on customer promises and achieve team and business targets. Key duties include:
- Managing, Leading, engaging and motivating an operations team
- Workflow forecasting, management and resource planning
- Deliver World Class service across multiple workstreams and contact channels
- Develop advisor capability, knowledge and confidence, through dynamic and constructive coaching and feedback
- Carry out multi-channel quality and compliance assessments to ensure we are delivering the correct level of service
As the successful candidate you will have a proven track record in developing team capability and you'll have the knowledge and confidence to deliver strong operational performance. You will be a positive, self-motivated, driven people person who is passionate about delivering World Class service with a proven track record in delivering strong business performance.
If you're currently working as a team leader and looking for a step up or alternatively if you're hoping to step across into a progressive and rewarding business do not hesitate to apply today!