Credit & Commercial Coordinator
£23,000 - £25,000
8:30am - 5:00pm
Are you looking to work for a large manufacturing organisation? Can you demonstrate a full understanding of financial accounts? If so, then this could be the role for you!
Our client based in Abingdon is looking for a Credit & Commercial Coordinator to join their busy financial department. You will be ensuring that the company complies with policies on risk management, aged debt reporting and maintaining upkeep of credit ledger. This will be done whilst working closely with all areas of the business to provide high quality service to customers.
- Telephone chasing and credit control following company credit policy for debt collection
- Ensuring day debts are kept below target
- Monthly reporting on credit exposure and aged debts including KPI reporting
- Basic contract terms & conditions checks, including confidentiality agreements and code of conduct agreements
- Opening new credit accounts and group company policies and sales ledger account updates
- Raising credit notes and manual invoices.
- Key Account Credit Control & Relationship Building
- Pre-Litigation and UK Litigation process, including Liquidation returns.
- Issuing Final notices within defined processes
- Previous experience in a credit role, Commercial or (SME)
- Strong experience in Negotiation and risk assessment
- Experience in a Financial environment
- Competent in Excel and Microsoft applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Studying ICM Member
- Understanding of financial accounts and credit agency reports
The successful candidate will be experienced in risk analysis using credit agency, trade references and performance history. You will have an aptitude for numbers and financial Acumen whilst demonstrating reliable high-quality work, organisational ability and excellent customer service within a credit environment.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.