Corporate Tax Senior
Salary DOE (Critical Illness Scheme, Life Assurance, Health Scheme)
Bath and Bristol
Full Time and Permanent
Are you an experienced Corporate Tax Senior? Do you hold an ATT or ACA qualification? Do you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport with people at various levels? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client who is one of the UK's fastest growing accountancy practices in Bath, is seeking an experienced Corporate Tax Senior to join their friendly and diverse team. You will be responsible for providing a comprehensive tax compliance service to a broad portfolio of clients.
- Preparing and reviewing of corporation tax computations
- Taking an active role in the management of key tax milestones, return and payment deadlines
- Corresponding with clients and HMRC
- ATT or ACA qualification (or equivalent). Being CTA qualified or part qualified or looking to study towards the CTA qualification would be advantageous.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Tax compliance experience gained from within a mixed tax and/or corporate tax environment
The successful candidate will have strong organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure, as well as being process driven. You will have great attention to detail and have previous Corporate Tax experience. You must have an ATT or ACA Qualification, candidates without this experience will not be considered.
This is an outstanding career opportunity with the potential to progress within the firm.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.