Are you an experienced Cook? immediately available and looking for a new part time, permanent opportunity in Devizes?
My client is currently seeking an experienced Cook, to join their friendly team at their established Nursery School. You will be responsible for up to 70 covers throughout the day therefore, you must be confident working within a fast - paced environment.
A Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate is an essential requirement and holding a current DBS certificate is desirable however, this can be attained at a later date.
- Flexibility and understanding of the nutritional needs of children.
- Working well as part of a team, with an extremely positive and personable outlook.
- To ensure that hygiene and cleanliness within the kitchen is of the highest standard.
- To adhere to all health and safety and food standards guidelines and procedures.
- To ensure the appropriate work wear is worn at all times.
This will be working 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday and an immediate start for the right candidate!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.