£10.50 - £11.50 Per Hour DOE
Circa 35 Hours Per Week
Are you an experienced Cook looking for a new and exciting permanent opportunity?
My client is currently seeking a motivated and experienced Cook for their established Golf Club, situated in an idyllic location in Upavon.
Working alongside there established team you will;
· Assist in the planning of the daily menus.
· Prepare bar meals and snacks.
· Deal with food and drink ordering and stock management.
· Uphold housekeeping and hygiene monitoring duties.
· Adhering to all health and safety and food standards guidelines and procedures.
· Hold a Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate.
Creating a memorable and welcoming atmosphere for all members and visitors is paramount. It is essential therefore, you have a genuine passion for the industry, excellent customer service skills and pay great attention to detail.
No one day is the same and you will be responsible for a variation of covers to suit the daily events. It is therefore, essential you are confident working within a reactive environment. Flexibility is also key, as operations function over 7 days and you will be required to work some weekend shifts on a rota basis.