Control Panel Wirers
Salary - DOE
Our client requires additional Control Panel Wirers, for an upcoming temporary assignment. This will initially be for a 3 to 4 week period, to start on 24th June 2019.
The company manufacture and supply high spec solutions and bespoke products to many blue chip companies nationwide and are highly respected specialist within their field.
Duties will be varied and will include:
· Complete unit compilation and setting out of the control panels
· component mounting plates to layout drawings
· Fitting components with suitable fixtures
· Termination of power and data cabling
· Drilling and mounting cable trunking
· Determine suitable wire types and sizes
· Finishing products to quality standards set by the company
· Adhere to all health and safety requirements of the environment and role
· Experience in building control panels within a related industry
· A thorough understanding of electrical wiring schematics and general arrangements
· To be highly self-motivated, have good organisational skills and excellent punctuality
· The ability to work effectively to tight schedules and deadlines
The working hours for this role will be 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
It is essential all applicants have previous experience within a similar role, have the ability to read and understand complex diagrams and have their own hand tools.
NB: Due to the high volume of applicant, only successful candidates will be contacted.
over 1 year ago