8.00am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
Permanent, Full Time
Are you a senior administrator with very high attention to detail and accuracy? Can you demonstrate excellent customer service skills, organisation skills, written and verbal skills? Do you thrive in a busy environment with the capabilities to manage workload and prioritise tasks? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client who is a leading end-to-end provider of mobility and retail solutions is seeking a contracts administrator to be an integral part of their team. You will ensure the provision of high-quality information and administration to the Financial Controller and Finance Director.
- Create and distribute contracts accurately and within agreed timeframe
- Process sales orders ensuring the correct use of part numbering and product categories
- Maintain accurate and up to date records in the Repair Tracking System (RTS) as well as associated systems
- Assist with the evaluation and quoting of prospective contracts
- Manage and maintain regular communication with key suppliers
- Ensure that processes are reviewed and adapted to changes within the business whilst maintaining quality
The successful candidate will be an experienced administrator with excellent customer service skills whom thrives in a busy and changing environment. You will have excellent organisation skills and experience with MS Outlook, Excel and Word. You will be a great communicator and comfortable with both customers and suppliers. Previous experience of service contracts administration is an advantage.
- Administrative experience is essential
- Educated to A level or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft including Excel
- Able to manage and complete tasks to a demanding deadline
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information
- Ability to embrace change
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- The ability to form effective working relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.