Full time 35 hours a week
Bristol with some travel across the South West
£ 30000 to £ 35000 per year
My client is a UK registered Charity committed to providing quality employment and skills services to disadvantaged members of the community
An exciting position has arisen for a manager to lead the Skills Support for the Unemployed
contract in Bristol with some travel across the South West
If you are a manager with experience in the skills sector and knowledge of the SSU or a similar funded contract then please do get in touch with your cv
You will manage a small team of tutors and case managers
- The Contract Manager will own and manage the performance expectations and income contribution of the contract in a defined geographical area.
- This role will incorporate performance and financial management, leading and managing a high performing team, business development and growth planning to secure additional income sources.
- The role will require a high level of competencies in all areas of commercial management and the Contract Manager will be responsible for the Contract's growth in the designated geographical area.
- The Contract Manager will demonstrate a hunger to achieve/exceed targets, thus ensuring all customers get the maximum support they need and the business achieves maximum revenue from multiple streams for each customer.
- Achieve and exceed contractual and financial targets for multiple funding streams.
- To manage and deliver financial budgets through comprehensive financial planning and reconciliation.
- To analyse and interpret management information to develop business strategies to maximise income.
- To develop strong networking relationships within a designated geographical area to increase awareness to local labour market opportunities, business opportunities and contract requirements.
- To identify, secure and implement new business opportunities to meet agreed new business development targets.
- To deliver skills programme contract requirements
- To develop employer engagement opportunities to meet sustainable employment targets
- An adept communicator with the ability to persuade, influence, listens to others and challenge objections in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Ability to develop positive and productive relationships.
- Being reliable, dependable and committed.