£50,000 - £60,000pa
Full time permanent
Are you an experienced Compliance Officer looking for a new challenging career? Do you have experience of ensuring on-going compliance with applicable regulatory framework? Do you have an excellent understanding of regulatory requirements for a global business? If Yes, we want to hear from you.
My client is seeking a skilled Compliance Officer to join their growing company. You will be reporting to the Operations Director but will also be interacting with colleagues at all levels from the leadership team. You will be ensuring the business is protected by taking steps to mitigate risk and any exposure
- Employ a pragmatic approach to ensure continuity of all business operations
- Overseeing all legal supplier contractual documentation
- Support the commercial team to negotiate and secure suitable commercial terms
- Ensure appropriate insurance to meet commercial requirements
- liaise with internal and external legal advisers to manage and resolve all disputes and claims
- Previous experience in a similar role for a Global company
- Extensive experience of UK legislation and regulations
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The successful candidate will be a commercially aware individual who works well under pressure. You will be a team player with excellent communication skills. It is advantageous if you have a recognised legal qualification, however, this is not essential.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.