Up to £35,000 (depending on experience)
9.00am - 5.00pm (Monday - Friday)
Have you gained previous Compliance experience within the Financial Services industry?
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing organisation?
Due to continued business growth, our client now has a need to recruit an experienced Compliance Executive to join their friendly team. Working under the CEO, you will be expected to implement and manage Compliance processes across the organisation.
The Compliance Executive's approach must be commercially minded to ensure alignment with the Regulators requirements but commercially sensitive to the needs and objectives of the business.
Key Responsibilities will include;-
* Providing governance and regulatory compliance support.
* Providing executive assistance and project administration support.
* Review and manage the internal risk register and ensure this is updated monthly.
* Review FCA Consultation Papers and Policy Statements.
* Put in place reporting and Management Information so that all aspects of the business compliance can be monitored.
* Understand and oversee all aspects of HRMC reporting and rules/regulations.
* Design and plan the annual compliance programme and calendar.
* Assist the Administration teams with technical queries that require input.
This is a brand new vacancy within the company and you have the opportunity to make this role "your own"!
* Previous experience within Compliance and ideally within Financial Services.
* You must have your own transport.
* You must possess excellent written communication skills.
* Have great attention to detail, especially when reviewing policy statements or literature documents.
* Be analytically minded.
* Be flexible, adaptable and well organised.
* Be a team player and work well with others at all levels of the business.
£28000 - £35000 per annum
over 1 year ago