Hourly rate £12.99 + holiday
Temporary Assignment Until End of January 2020
Are you a strong communicator with an analytical approach? Do you have strong administration skills? Are you able to commit until the end of January? If so, then apply today!
My client is currently seeking a temporary Compliance Coordinator to join their friendly and well-established team in Devizes. You will be working within a small but dedicated team ensuring all contractors and suppliers have suitable Data Processing Agreements in place.
- Conduct an assessment of the current status of Data Processing Agreements in place
- Work closely with the Procurement team
- Migrate existing data onto the CRM
- Liaise with contractors and suppliers
- Obtain the relevant documentation
- Provide status reports
- General administration
- Previous experience within a similar role would be advantageous
- Strong administrative skills
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Have a methodical, organised and pro-active approach
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good standard of numeracy, literacy and written communication skills
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37 hours per week.
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.