Have you gained at least several years accounting experience?
Are you confident enough to work in a sole role as a Company Accountant?
Do you have very good experience with Sage Line 50, Sage Payroll and Excel?
Interested in joining a growing SME?
If you have answered "Yes" to all of the above, then I would very much like to hear from you!
Our client is a well established and growing SME who are now looking to recruit an experienced Company Accountant to join their very friendly and forward thinking team. They very much pride themselves on the longevity of their Customer and Supplier relationships and this culture is underpinned by their low turnover of staff within the company.
The successful candidate will be pragmatic in their approach and have a full understanding of accountancy practices within a SME environment. This role will report directly to the Board of Directors and will play an instrumental role in the financial future of the company.
Duties will include;-
* Monthly Management Accounts (producing Profit & Loss and Balance Sheets)
* Weekly and Quarterly Sales Reporting.
* Managing Cash Flow and Bank Balances
* Managing Budgets and Forecasts.
* Producing Monthly Supplier Statements.
* Managing Pensions.
* VAT Returns and Payments.
* Payroll - Weekly Wages and Monthly Salaries.
* Producing Year End P60's and P11D's.
* Managing MOT, Insurance and Tax on all company vehicles.
* Maintaining Fixed Asset Register.
* At least several years previous accounting experience within a similar role.
* Very good experience with Sage Line 50, Sage Payroll and Excel.
* Good leadership abilities and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
* QBE individuals considered.
£28000 - £30000 per annum
4 days ago