Full time, Permanent
£20,000 - £22,000
Our client, a family run multi-divisional organisation, are currently requiring a full time, permanent Communications Assistant to join their head office in Swindon. You will assist in delivering all internal and external communications for the company whilst maintaining brand consistency.
- To identify appropriate channels for brand content sharing
- To assist and deliver email marketing campaigns across social media and digital channels
- Measure ROI for all email marketing campaigns
- Monitor website traffic
- Create reports for analysing website traffic
- Identifying and remaining up to date on evolving technology, trends and best practice
- Liaising with designers, printers and service provides to deliver marketing material
- Creating content and press releases
- Assisting in design work, photography and video content for company promotion
- Support the in-house communications team
- Provide additional administrative support as and when required
The ideal candidate will either be a recent graduate in a relevant discipline (journalism or creative writing etc) or have a proven experience in a similar position. You will have thorough understanding of copywriting and be a skilled proof-reader and editor with high attention to detail.
Our client admires candidates with passion for digital and who enjoy working in a busy, "hands-on" environment with the ability to self-manage and prioritise your time.
Essentially, you will have a Full UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle.
Any candidates with basic HTML understanding, use of WordPress or knowledge with SEO, Google Analytics and Adobe Creative are highly desirable.