The role of the Communications & PR Executive is to support the communications strategy by delivering internal and external PR campaigns using a range of channels.
- Copywriting, editing and proofing of external communications, including press releases, literature, presentations and relevant content for the intranet and social media.
- Play an active role in helping to find content, liaising closely with internal employees as well as keeping a close eye on the media for reporting trends, breaking news and opportunities to comment.
- Analyse and track internal campaigns, reporting on the results and providing insights to senior management.
- Deal with internal communications enquiries, responding as required.
- Copywriting for internal communications campaigns.
- Help to create and issue the firm's internal newsletter The Curve in partnership with the Communications Executive and Head of Communications.
- Assist with all intranet-related queries, providing training where necessary and helping to generate content; help to deliver the intranet strategy, keeping content relevant for different audiences and constantly striving to improve engagement and functionality.
- Good working knowledge of social media / campaign creation / planning
- Ability to network to discover ideas throughout the firm - energetic and gregarious
- Creativity - how to inspire others and create new ideas.
- Excellent Copywriting and attention to detail.
- Stakeholder management; comfortable interacting at all levels and IT for portal management.