Full time permanent
£45,000 - £49,000pa
We are recruiting for a Commercial Manager to join our forward-thinking, award winning client based near Swindon.
As the Commercial Manager, you will make decisions in order for the business to increase profitability, volume of business and provide intelligent insight into future opportunities for growth.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Review product performance to ensure maximum profit returns
- Track performance of all yielding decisions
- Analyse trading against KPI plans
- Liaise with internal teams to provide monthly P&L and retention plans
- Provide clear direction on business performance
- Monthly marketing plans to include profit and loss
In order to be a successful candidate for this role, you must have previous experience within a similar role.
Other skills and experience:
- Advance Excel skills to include Pivot Tables and
- Analytically minded
- Fantastic numerical skills
- Ability to lead and motivate
- Excellent Communicator both written and verbal
- Commercial Outlook
- Excellent team player
- Previous pricing and yield management experience preferred (not essential)
- Accounting experience would be beneficial but not essential
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 days of submitting their application - should you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion