£25,000 - £30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Are you process driven and have an analytical approach? Are you seeking a role which has been newly created due company growth? If the answer is YES, then this could be the permanent position you have been looking for!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Assistant to join a market leading company in Chippenham. Your role will entail driving change and improvement of sales order transactions and the ongoing contract management process.
- Management if process and continual improvement
- Data analysis
- Profit and loss review of recurring revenue contracts
- Monitoring of ongoing contract performance - fixed and variable amounts
- Contract management and admin
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Numerate and articulate
- Able to liaise with people at all levels
- Excellent IT skills
- An understanding of accountancy systems and processes
- Professional and personable attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in process improvement
- Contact management experience
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
This is a great opportunity to make the role your own and to become an integral part of a growing company. Due to the client's location, having your own transport would be beneficial.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.