Full time permanent
£35,000pa - £40,000pa
Are you forward-thinking with strong multi-tasking skills? Do you have a hands-on approach to your work, whilst being able to prioritise your tasks? Are you Analytical with a good eye for detail? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client who is based near Swindon is seeking a Commercial Analyst join their award-winning company. You will be providing commercial insight into opportunities, risk analysis, and will analyse data to make recommendations to increase profitability.
- Build Monthly Marketing plans based on ROI and business need
- Support Profit and Loss targets within the agreed timeframe
- Analyse trading against KPIs making adjustments if necessary
- Review product performance ensuring returns
- Track performance of yield decisions
- Liaise with internal teams to deliver profit and loss and retention plan
- Provide feedback to management on business performance
Key Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within a similar role is a must
- Fantastic analytical skills
- Advance Excel skills to include pivot tables
- Good numerical ability
- Articulate with a resilient attitude and able to explain business decisions
- Accounting experience would be beneficial but not essential
The successful candidate will be a confident and personable individual. You should have a flexible approach to your work and be a team player who can think on your feet. Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise own workload is essential. We are looking for an articulate candidate who can clearly explain decisions to management.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.