Collector / Credit Control
£18,000 - £20,000
Permanent - 8:30am - 5:00pm
Are you seeking a new challenge? Do you have previous experience in credit control? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client based on the outskirt of Chippenham is looking for a confident Collector / Credit Controller to join their friendly and professional team on a permanent basis. You will provide support and report to management as and when needed whilst ensuring accounts and systems are maintained and up to date.
- Chase payments of overdue debts from land / lubricants customers
- Ensure accounts are maintained within the agreed payment terms
- Maintaining and updating systems with collection efforts and progress made
- Ensure correct allocation of funds are received
- Generate customer statements
- Log and resolve queries
- Previous experience in credit control
- Deliver high levels of customer service
- Strong numerical ability
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Competent in Microsoft Excel
The successful candidate will have knowledge/experience in credit control. You will have the ability to work under pressure, both independently and as a team. You will demonstrate reliable high-quality work, organisational ability and excellent customer service.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.